PAPER CHAINS PDF QUILT PATTERN
BY THE WEEKEND QUILTER
• This quilt pattern is designed by modern quilter and co-host of the Quilt Buzz podcast, Wendy Chow of The Weekend Quilter (@the.weekendquilter) for Mable Tan, using the 'Birds and Blooms' collection from Paintbrush Studio.
• Fall in love with this beautiful and simple to sew, 63" x 63" throw quilt. It is suitable for beginners, comes with step-by-step, easy to follow instructions.
• The DIGITAL quilt pattern will be ready to download upon purchase.
01. Show off your finished quilt on Instagram and tag us at @mabletandesigns and @the.weekendquilter using the hashtag #paperchainsquilt #theweekendquilter
02. This is a PDF downloadable quilt pattern. Due to the digital nature of this product, I do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
03. The Paper Chains quilt pattern is intended for personal use only. This pattern is covered by copyright and may not be reproduced, distributed, or replicated for resale or commercial use.
Copyright © The Weekend Quilter 2020
Join my PRIVATE Facebook community where we geek out on all things art licensing, talk shop, share top tips on how to get licensed, plus plenty of other juicy things!
here's your exclusive invite