plant the seeds for your future self
Leana Fischer is the artist behind the fine art and stationery brand May We Fly. She finds joy in simple pleasures. Over the past five years of working as a full-time artist. She has had the privilege of working with clients including Hallmark, Papyrus, Terrain, Design House Greetings, and Crystal Bridges Museum of Art, and sells her products to customers around the world.
Kate Rhees is a professionally trained accountant who has always been obsessed with colour and pattern. She has licensed her artwork to companies all over the world to make puzzles, socks, wallpaper, swimsuits, stickers, baby gear, fabric, and the list goes on. Kate enjoys no less than five cups of liquorice tea per day.
Cat Coquillette is a world-traveling artist, entrepreneur, and Skillshare educator. Whether she is painting florals found in the jungles of Vietnam, exotic wildlife from the Amazon Rainforest, or patterns inspired from Scandinavian textiles, Coquillette’s designs and inspiring messages of positivity bring a fresh perspective to everyone her artwork touches.
Learn the secrets of print-on-demand (POD) from three artist experts. Make 2022 the year you build your creative empire!
Join Kate Rhees, Cat Coquillette and Leana Fischer (May We Fly) and listen how they've used POD platforms like Spoonflower, Redbubble, Society6 and Printful to create ceiling-less incomes for their creative businesses.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand how to create a POD account, upload artwork to the site
- Learn how to create consistently and build a vast portfolio of work
- Mark-up your prices to make a sustainable profit from each customer's order
- Grow an audience on social media
- Know the optimal ways to get your shop noticed
- Be a total badass at the POD game
GIFTS & BONUSES you will receive:
1. eBook 'A Beginner's Guide to Print-On-Demand'
2. Color Swatches for Procreate by Cat Coq
3. Color Palette by Cat Coq
4. A video tutorial on 'How to Link Printful to Your Etsy shop' by Leana Fischer
5. A Step-By-Step Video on How To Upload Your Art to Spoonflower by Kate Rhees
6. Transcript of the POD Masterclass in a simplified Q&A ebook
7. Lifetime access to the REPLAY!
Take the quiz to help you harness your style and grow your business.
Join my PRIVATE Facebook community where we geek out on all things art licensing, talk shop, share top tips on how to get licensed, plus plenty of other juicy things!
here's your exclusive invite